Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Unsettled

Definition of JARGON : Specialized technical terminology characteristic of a particular subject

I'm hell trying to learn the jargon of website management right now. website, webpage, web-hosting, domain, google apps, server ..etc.. etc.

The story is .. Wellington UMNO Club has been put on hold due to some technical problems. and i'm trying to restore the site to its initial state. phew~ i really wish it'll turns out well and i'll learn more of the website management in the end.

and there's more ..

a lot more issues arose for the Vicmuslim BBQ event.. again. i hope everything would turns out well and i'd be extremely full (of food) by the end of the event.

and my math course - only God knows how LOST I am. i'm finding my track and keep loosing it somehow. oww.. i just can't believe that my ultimate priority become like this.. i need to work harder.

and there goes the fever, which knocked me 2 days out of my sense and sensibility.

kisah komputer rosak 2 weeks ago tak payah ceritalah. buat koleksi kisah malang mac 2009 jek.

to all who read this.. this is not a complaint. merely a thought of what's in my head right now.

unsettled .. damn unsettled.. Busy? That's what my life is all about. I'm definitely a busy bee..



1 comment:

Shariful Fadzli said...

Salam,

owh, well, bagus ah ko tau dah pasal domain, hosting etc...pasni leh ah wat2 research pasal2x SEO plak.huhuhu

btw, work smarter!!!I'm telling this to you as well as to me too. Well, i hope u get well soon. Take care.

cheers.